Monday, July 30, 2012

Just normal stuff.

7-30-2012
Familia,

Well, since I last wrote you its only been a couple of days, so I don't have much new to share with you.

We got transfer calls on Saturday. Millie and I are staying the same, but Elder Allen who I've been with for 9 months is leaving. and I'm super bummed about that.

Since Wednesday we've mostly been doing service, helping an hermana in the ward get ready for a birthday party for her grandson. It was intense, the grandson turned one- and the party was HUGE. There was a clown, and dancing, and a big dinner, and who knows what else, because we left after an hour. But it started at 5pm and went to 5am!

I'm really sorry, I wish I had more to write but I really don't. We have just had some member lessons, and some less actives. Just normal stuff.

The weather has seemed to cool down a little bit. So thats nice.

I don't know. . . I hope you all have fun at Martin's Cove! I hope you learn a lot and have some awesome experiences!

Love you all!

les quiero,
Shaelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment