Monday, January 23, 2012

We had 15 appointments cancel.

1-17-2012
Familia,

Okay, I guess I'll try to email you all today. The only problem is that I really don't have anything to say. This week has been completely uneventful. We had 15 appointments cancel, and thats about all that happened. It snowed for the first time. Which was pretty crazy, considering its the middle of January. Hermana Maughan was nervous for it because she has no idea how to drive in the snow, but luckily I'm a pro.

We had zone meeting yesterday, it was really good. We talked about setting goals and how when we set goals we are showing the Lord that we are willing to work for those goals, and showing faith that he will help us achieve them, which was awesome.

We had a meeting with a family we are teaching, and the bishop came and we ended up being there for 2.5 hours because the Dad would NOT stop talking. I thought we were never going to get out of there. I was resigned to the fact that I was just going to have to stay there forever. I don't even know how we got out, but it was a miracle.

So yeah. Thats honestly about all I have right now. The majority of this week has been going from one cancelled appointment to another. And one of our investigators in the hospital, so we've been spending a lot of time over there with her.  Hopefully next week will be better.

I'm glad everything is going well there. I love you all, even though this email is the shortest ever. I'll try harder this week to have something cool happen.

Les quiero muchisimo,
Shaelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment